Monday, February 21, 2011

What we could be and editing colours

Today, I watched acp before a battle.

See acp down the bottom? Well, if we tried, we could be like that. That is before the battle even started! See how I have made before into italic, bold and underlined it? That's how amazed I am. So, if people tried more and recruited we could be like that!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Editing colours.

When we want to say our opinion in a post, or do anything to a post. (No actual changing the whole post though.) We need editing colours.

My editing colour is Purple.

Timegirl4468's editing colour is Blue until she chooses to change it. Or she could keep it!

When we edit a post, we will do it in bold writing, put our names before it and do it in our colour.

~smallpengi12

http://www.smallpengi12clubpenguincheats.blogspot.com/
http://www.awesomearmyofcp.blogspot.com/
http://www.cpasite.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I haven't commented until now; been looking after my mum. She's a lot better now, so I can stay on the internet for long periods of time. I want red! I want red! IF that's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry. I hope your Mum recovers from... whatever happened. I'm really sorry you've had such a hard time. :(

    Ok, you can have red!

    ReplyDelete

Please don't swear or spam because then your comment won't be posted. No links please unless you have permission from the leader of this army.