Sunday, February 13, 2011

Big meeting details

Ok, here are the details you've all been waiting for:

Big meeting on chat:

Where: On chat
When:
2:00pm GMT
6:00pm PST
7:00pm MST
9:00pm EST
10:00pm CST
5:00pm AKST
4:00pm HST

Why: To sort out battles, allies and enemies, uniform and getting more people.

Who can come: Anyone! That way, you will all be able to help decide some of the important things about this army.

Notes:
It will be on chat, no logging onto Club Penguin whilst on chat.You know what can happen. When you are on chat, please don't spam, it ruines the meeting because then no one gets a chance to talk. :(
If you have any ideas, take note of them before hand, you can put them forward at the meeting!

If you can't make it, or have any problems, comment and I'll sort things out.

!COMMENT IF YOU CAN MAKE IT!

~smallpengi12

4 comments:

  1. It's a Saturday. The first Saturday of my half-term. May not be half-term for some people though. But, it's a Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it this Saturday? I think I should be able to make it, but I might be visiting my Mum is hospital then. Hard to tell. She might be out by then. I really don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, is your Mum in hospital? I hope she's alright. I hope everything's alright for you. :(

    ReplyDelete

Please don't swear or spam because then your comment won't be posted. No links please unless you have permission from the leader of this army.