Monday, August 29, 2011

A little bit of bribery never hurts...

I've got a little bribe for you all.

If I find that a least 5 people have recruited, 4 more people have joined and 3 people have done well enough to get promoted, then I will throw a huge Club Penguin party.

To do this, all you have to do is recruit loads and comment on the 'Did you recruit?' page, tell your friends about this army and about why they should join and attend events, comment on loads of posts and do everything you can to make this army grow.

It sounds a lot but really, it's very easy to do.

Btw, there is a new poll. If no one votes then I will decide what happens myself.

~Smallpengi12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't swear or spam because then your comment won't be posted. No links please unless you have permission from the leader of this army.