Sunday, March 27, 2011

Meeting on Club Penguin

Okay, we're having a meeting on Club Penguin.

When?

Saturday 2nd April 2011

GMT: 19:00pm
PST: 11:00am
EST: 14:00pm
MST: 12:00pm (Lunch time)
HST: 9:00am (Sorry about this one!)
CST: 13:00pm
AKST: 10:00am

Why?

Because this army is inactive, disorganised and tiny. If everyone comes then everyone gets a say in how this army is run.

Where?
My igloo will be specially decorated. It will be on the map 5 minutes before the whole thing starts.

~smallpengi12

3 comments:

  1. I think I can make it, but I might be out of internet reception. If so, I will comment here on my phone (if I have any reception for that) to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im mjbond. what server?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Klondike or Mammoth. We try Klondike, if it's full we go on Mammoth.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't swear or spam because then your comment won't be posted. No links please unless you have permission from the leader of this army.