Sunday, January 30, 2011

Little known fact.

Okay, so I only know this fact but we are allies with ACP. Click here to see the website.

There are 2 reasons that a brought this up.

1. Because you would obviously need to know.
2. Because an army is planning to destroy them and as we are allies we obviously need to support them!
If you want to see the army planning to destroy them, click here. Look at their plan page. It will tell you everything about what they're doing.

If you have happened to just stumbled along this page, please join so that you can help us save acp. They are a great army!

~smallpengi12, Proudly allies with The ACP

3 comments:

  1. Am I the only one who finds their plan laughable? I mean, 'Get one thousand soldiers'? How do they plan to do that? It is not a clever plan. It is a bland and, honestly stupid plan. There is no way they will get anywhere, especially not while we are still playing CP. I wouldn't worry about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! 1000 soldiers and at least half of the soldiers in all the armies of Club Penguin are in acp.

    People don't 'suck up' to acp just because they're big.
    Trust me, nachos, ice warriors, and SWAT have brought them a lot of trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I said them at the end of the comment.

    Trust me, nachos, ice warriors, and SWAT have brought them a lot of trouble!

    See what I mean? Anyway, I meant Nachos, Ice warriors and swat had caused acp a lot of trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't swear or spam because then your comment won't be posted. No links please unless you have permission from the leader of this army.